Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Back-to-School Look #7: Click Your Heels & Dance Away

Hello fellow interweb friends!

I can't believe this is the last look post I will be sharing with you guys! It is unfortunate that I can't experience all the seasons and its beauty like some of you guys, however, I can't say I don't appreciate the everlasting sunshine that I get to enjoy everyday. Though this weather does limit the possibilities of things I can wear, I do not mind being able to wear a dress at all times, whenever I want! For this last look, like the previous one, I wanted something that can help me transition from the heat into the cooler weather of fall, and so here it is!

Dress: Rachel Roy, Denim Jacket: Guess, Boots: Guess, Necklace: Macy's, Watch: Marc Jacobs
This is a little different from all the outfits that I've posted lately since this one is a dress instead of shorts and some kind of a shirt! This dress is super flowing and stripe pattern changes around the waste, giving it an illusion of a two-pieced outfit. I paired it with the denim jacket to give it a little more structure since the dress is a very soft and flowing material. Then I decided to pair these boots with it. The boots aren't exactly cowgirl boots, but it gives it a somewhat western feel. And for reasons I don't know why, when I think of fall, I think of riding horses through fallen leaves, and that's why I decided to pick out these shoes for this outfit. Since there is already so much colors going on already, for the necklace, I decided on a chunky ivory colored on to balance out the rest of the outfit. With so much texture and color going on, I didn't put too much on the hands except for my watch because I just feel naked without my watch!

With this outfit on, I definitely feel like fall is here. Because fall isn't too hot or too cold, this little ensemble is perfect and it gives you a lot of room to move around and dance freely whenever you want to!

Hope you guys have enjoyed all the looks I've posted! Please feel free to share any of your favorite fall outfits. I will for sure post outfits here and there for you guys soon, and we can pick each other's brains about all the clothing possibilities that we can mix and match!

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...