Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Everything You Need in a Cute Little Bag!

Hello fellow interweb friends!

A few blogs ago, I posted about quintessential school supplies, but really did not get in depth with personal necessities, so I thought I'd share with you things I keep handy in my backpack/tote-bag/any- kind-of-bag-you-use-for-school! These are like the basic, most important things that I always need right by me and I feel like these items are pretty basic enough that everyone will have some kind of variation in their bags. Enjoy the video guys!


If you guys have any essentials that you think I should add to my bags, please do share! I'm sure there are a lot more things I'm missing...but it's ok.

If you haven't gotten a chance to see the school supplies post, come check it out here!

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...