Monday, August 26, 2013

Musical Monday #2

Hello fellow interweb friends!

It is a new week, and you know what that means! It is time for a new song that can put a pep in your step, a kick to your week, all the goody-goody gumdrops that can make your day that much better!

For this week's Musical Monday, I chose "Brave" by Sara Bareilles. My friend showed me this song last week and after having one good listen to it, I became addicted and thought it is the perfect song for Musical Mondays! It is so encouraging and self-empowering, which are both very important attitudes that we should all have, especially on Mondays when we all feel like the world is against us. Here's the video and I hope you enjoy the song as much as I am!


She is already an amazing singer and I completely and utterly love her, but this song is just super duper fantabuluperly amazing! When I saw the video, I just started dancing around like a crazy lady. If you want to join my crazy dance party, please feel free to do so, after all, "I want to see you be brave!"

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...