Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer 2013 Favorites

Hello fellow interweb friends!

With school starting right around the corner, it also means that summer is coming to an end, even though the weather may suggest otherwise. I've had such an amazing summer, filled with tons of adventures and a few new friends. Of course, along the lines of that, I've also found some definite favorite items and other random things that I thought I'd share with you! These favorites kind of stretch all over the board, from beauty products to apps to food. So here's a little video that seriously took me forever to upload, hope you enjoy!


Please feel free to share products and items that you guys have fallen in love with over the past few months, even random memories that you think made your summer that much better!

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...