Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Adventures

Hello fellow interweb friends!

With today being the first day of 2014, I just wanted ring in the new year with a positive note and a cute little message for you guys. 

For me, 2013 seemed to be like the year with many obstacles and challenges that I think I have somewhat successfully overcome. I may not be a completely different person than who I was last year but for sure a more improved version of myself. I believe that 2013 has helped build my character, preparing me for what's to come this year. 

For a while, I just thought this blog was just going to be my distraction from all the bad things going on in my life, a place where I share random tidbits with you guys, however, the past few weeks, though I was not active on the blog, I have come to realize that I do very much enjoy this blogging experience and want it to become more of a permanent thing. Because I used my blog as more of a coping mechanism/distraction last year, I only did it whenever it was convenient for me, but that is not fair to those of you who do come and read my posts. With the new year starting, I want to restart on this blog, a clean slate! 

Hope you guys will still stick around to support me!
Thank you,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...