Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up #4

Hello fellow interweb friends!

This past week, not much happened since I was just swamped with a whole lot of school stuff, all which are boring, so I'm not going to talk much about it.
Anyways, the best part of my week started on Friday, which is pretty much the end of the week already, but still, it's way too amazing to not mention. On Friday, when I got home from school, I was surprised by a special little birdy friend that I will not name on here just because this person is super special to me and maybe one day I will introduce you to him/her (hehehe, got to keep things interesting). Back to the surprise, this little birdy got me the most indulgent/wonderful/majestic/beautiful gift I've gotten yet and that is the Dior Creme De Rose lip balm/plumper! You might have seen me post this on Instagram last week already, so you know how flippen excited I was when I opened the little black bag. This is one of the few products that I will spoil myself and buy once in a very long time just because it is so expensive, and because of that, I appreciate this gift even more since I know the value of it and I know it definitely made a nice little dent in my friend's wallet since it's just a lip product. So pretty much, my friend knows me way too well and also knew that I recently ran out since I pretty much use it everyday but couldn't get a new one since I'm on a tight budget lately. I won't do a "review" on the Dior Creme De Rose today, but I will definitely put one up soon for you and hopefully get you to go reward yourself with one of these too, or if someone who loves you so so much will go get one to surprise you just like my friend did for me! 

Then on Sunday, it was Mother's Day, so my family went and visited my grandma and had lunch with her. This same weekend was Buddha's birthday celebration; it took place at Mile Square Park close to Fountain Valley area. Since my family is Buddhist, both my grandma and mom really wanted to go to the celebration, so we did around 1 PM after lunch. So we went to the park and met up with some of our relatives and I ran into these two little cuties there! They are my cousin's babies and aren't they just precious??!?!?! I don't get to see them very often, but whenever I do, I just love playing with them! I had so much fun just watching them run around and chew on plastic bottles and chasing after each other that I literally spent 3 hours in the scorching hot heat running after them. Well, the baby girl can't run yet, but her brother was running all over the place! He has so much energy in him that I am like super jealous just because I miss having that much energy and always living it up and playing around! So I hung out with them and looked after them while our parents catch up until like close to 5 o'clock, and let me tell you, this little boy ran around the entire time and I ran after him and I think we covered every single crevice of this section of the park. I tried getting him to come sit with me cause well I don't have the same kind of energy he does (so sad), but he won't so we kept on running around, and eventually, I just started walking cause I couldn't run anymore!

My family and I didn't get home until about 9 o'clock at night and didn't have anything at home to eat since we've been out all day so we decided to go get In-N-Out for dinner. Now this is the first time in a long time that I've had In-N-Out; I was just telling my mom how I was craving it on Saturday and there it was! And also, this is the first time in like MONTHS that I've had animal styled fries too and let me tell you, it tasted so heavenly, I think I died for a second and went to heaven! Hahaha, as you can tell, food makes me real happy!
 Until next time,
With love,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...