Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ipsy's July Glam Bag: Beach Beauty

Hello fellow interweb friends!

If you've been watching my vlogs from Vietnam, there was one that I talked about Ipsy and the Glam Bag. I only started subscribing a few months ago, so I've only gotten 2 Glam Bags, and based on the two, I am really enjoying my subscription! Here are pictures of my bags, just so you guys have an idea: 
July's Glam Bag: "Beach Beauty"
So the Ipsy subscription is $10.80 a month (including tax) and each month, you receive a brand new make-up bag with 5-7 travel-sized or sample-sized beauty products. Each month is a different them and from what I've gotten, I definitely feel like the products inside the bag is worth a lot more than ten bucks! For instance, this month, one of the products is the Big Healthy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray in the travel-size. Like this little bottle at Ulta alone is about twelve bucks! And then some other products that is totally worth more than $10 are the small bottle of Benefit's Benetint and Pop Beauty's Pouty Pop Crayon. I already love the Benetints because I've already used a different version of it, but the one thing that I recently fell in love with is the Pop Beauty's Crayon! It was my first time trying anything from Pop Beauty, and since I'm so in love with the pigmentation, I think I will try out their nail polishes as well because I've seen the polish bottles and they look very pigmented and pretty, so hopefully, the color payoff when putting it on will be just as good! Now that's only a glimpse into what the bag has for July, I can't imagine what other wonderful things I will be getting in the future with my subscription!
June's Glam Bag: "On the Wild Side"
Here's a look into last month's bag! The theme was "On the Wild Side" and the products that I really loved from this bag are: NYX blush (because I love NYX products already), the Chella highlighter in lace, and Cailyn gel-liner (with a brush built-in).

So the cool thing about the subscription is you can unsubscribe whenever you want and resubscribe the next month! As of right now, I don't plan on unsubscribing any time soon since I am super in love with my Ipsy Glam Bags!
Now, go check out Ipsy and subscribe so you can get a little goody bag every month!
Until next time,
Uyen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...