Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Simply Summer

Hello fellow interweb friends!

To follow up on my last blog with my Ipsy July Glam Bag, I thought I'd post up a look I created using some of my most favorite products from the bag and a few of my own everyday favorites! Here's the look guys!
As you know, I love wearing as little to no make-up as possible, so that's pretty much what this look is with a little bit more color to give my face a bright, summer touch! It's perfect for a day at the beach or the pool, maybe even a Disneyland Date with your friends because it is super light weight and protect your skin from the sun. I love this look because it looks so effortless and natural that you can't even tell you put time and energy to do something with your face! The only thing I added was a pop of color onto my lips. I used the Pop Beauty Pouty Crayon in fuchsia flirt because it's the one that came in my Ipsy bag, but you can use any color you'd like. 

Check out my video if you want to see what I really did with my face?!?! Hahaha, and of course, check out Ipsy if you'd like to get your own bag of goody-goody gumdrops every month!

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...