Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Vietnam Vloggity Vlogs!

Hello fellow interweb friends!

As you are waking up, or already awake, or about to go to bed, thought I'd share with you the newest of my vlogs! This weekend was so amazing that I had to do 2 videos for just Saturday and Sunday, and a very small part of Friday. Hope you enjoy!

Day 14-ish?!?!?! (I lost count of the days) And I'm sorry I kind of made a mistake when editing this one...so it might be a little out of order!

Here's the vlog from Saturday! O my golly gee, it is a long one, but hope you enjoy!

And lastly, here's a glimpse into Sunday! It's a bit shorter, but is still just as fun-packed as Saturdays!

I can't believe that I will be done vlogging soon! I know I didn't exactly vlog everyday, but I hope you enjoyed some of the clips just as much as I did! At some point, I kind of got lost of the days...so that's why some are a little longer than others...hahaha!

Hopefully, I will be able to upload a few more vlogs before I leave Vietnam!
Thanks for watching!
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...