Monday, July 1, 2013

Vietnam Motherland Catch Up Time

Hello fellow interweb friends!

So it's been a crazy week and I haven't really gotten a chance to write much on here, but I think pictures do worth more than words. I personally think I cannot describe how truly beautiful it is here right now, so I think I shall share some more pictures with you guys! I am sharing with you these pictures in its raw, unedited/filtered form just because it is just  beautiful the way it is!




All these pictures will were taken at the top story of the Sheraton Hotel here. We went for happy hour and I got to enjoy 2 delicious mango daquiris!!! Hahaha and it was super cheap cause their happy hour promo is buy one get one free! Speaking of which, my entire family will be going out there again in a little bit and enjoy ourselves a few dranky-dranks hahaha some goody-goody gumdrops, if ya'll know what I mean?!?!

And here's the most up-to-date vlog! I am uploading another one as I publish this blog, so I hope it will be up by tonight so you guys can see the vlog that was taken the same day as these pictures!

Off I go now,
Talk to you soon,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...