Thursday, June 27, 2013

Vietnam Motherland: Day 7

Hello fellow interweb friends!

I can't believe it's been a week since I've been gone! Time is surprisingly going by so fast, which is kind of bittersweet for me. Every time we go to Vietnam, it always happens like this. Just as my family start to get use to everything and begin to enjoy ourselves, it's just right around the time when we have to pack up and go home, so sad! 

The best part of the trip so far is all the beach trips and scenery. It is amazingly green and beautiful here. Here are some pictures, no filter, just natural sunlight to show you guys!

Such cute creatures!

My dad used to work on these railroad tracks, which makes this like a trip down memory lane for him.

This is part of a rice patty field. I can't get over how green it is.

These are banana trees! The bananas here may look green and raw, but it is so sweet!

The mountains here just blend in with the fields so nicely, which makes the mountains look much less scary.

This is like a little bamboo village. I wish we had these little things at home!

So gosh darn pretty and quaint and cute with these little shacks!
Hope you guys are enjoying these as much as I am,
I'll see you soon!
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...