Friday, June 7, 2013

Living Up to the Hype!

Hello fellow interweb friends!

If you are like me and watch beauty YouTube videos almost religiously, you may have heard of the Michael Todd True Organics skincare line. So here's the dealio, I decided to give in to the hype and ordered a trial set. When I ordered it, I used Glamlifeguru's (Tati) discount code link and got 20% off all purchases for an entire year, so I pretty much got a really good deal on my set of skincare products. At first, when I checked out the website, there are so many packages that target different skin types/problems, so I wasn't sure what to get, but I thought about it, If I just keep my face clean, then I can also deal with my acne problem, so I decided on purchasing the set targeting normal/combination skin, since that's my skin type. The set included a facial cleanser/toner, an exfoliating/hydrating scrub, a pumpkin mask, eye cream, and an antioxidant serum. This set usually goes for about $151, which is quite a lot of money, but it is currently discounted to only $75, and since I had an extra 20% off from the discount code link, I jumped on the deal right away! On top of skin care package, I also ordered the Eye-o-Sonic, which is a neato little tool to apply the eye cream to make sure it soaks deeply into your skin to get the full effect. 

Anyways, I've been using this set for a little over two weeks now and YES, I definitely see an improvement in my skin tone, coloration, and texture! My skin feels so flippen smooth and and I even notice, this on top of my Origins Charcoal Mask, my black heads are getting lighter! The best thing is the serum does not make my skin oily whatsoever because oily skin is what tends to break me out. As for the pumpkin mask, all I have to say is WOW! It smells delicious, feels great, and your face will definitely appreciate it after a few uses. As for the scrub, that thing smells like tropical heaven and it exfoliates without making you feel like you're scraping all the skin off of your face. Pretty much, it is gentle but gets the job done as if it's any other scrub!

If you are feeling splurgy or see your skin as an investment, I'd say get this set or which ever one is more targeted towards your skin. You don't have to get a full sized set like me because there are also smaller sizes too, but for the price, this package is perfect! The best thing is, when you receive your order, you also get small samples of other products to use for one time. Even though it's only one time, it's still nice being able to try out different products before buying it. I think this line of skin care is pretty fail-proof since it is mainly organic ingredients, plants and fruits and vegetables, so it already is naturally giving your skin good nutrients, so there's really no harm in trying!

Until next time,
With love,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...