Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Gems!

Hello fellow interweb friends!

Summer is already here, which also means, tis the season to get sunburns! And well, frankly, no one likes to get a sunburn, so I've got this little gem to share with you!

Of course, these are sunscreen, but the main thing I want to point out to you is the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Creme with SPF 50! Now, usually, Elizabeth Arden products are super expensive, and frankly, I don't think I'd purchase that little yellow twist up thing for like $30 something, but I didn't, so that's why I find it to be such a gem! I actually got that tube at TJ Maxx for only $8! They also had the original Eight Hour Creme, but I don't know why I didn't buy it then because now that I want to get it, it is no where to be found! So I love this Eight Hour Creme twisty-tubey thing because it is not greasy or oily and, well it has SPF 50, so that's like ultra sun protection right there for eight hours! The smell is a little herbally, but hey, smells better than any other face sunscreen I've used!

Now, even though I say that the Elizabeth Arden suncreen isn't oily, I still like to go over my face with the Bare Minerals' powder sunscreen in SPF 30. I have the medium toned tube and all I have to say is I feel extra safe having both sunscreens one just because I am constantly out in the sun a lot and since I don't wear much make-up, I want to use as much protection as I can to keep my skin from getting damaged and discolored!

So ya, if you live by a TJ Maxx, take a little trip and see what delightful bargaining gems you can find to add into your beauty care collection!

That's all for now,
Until next time,
With love,
Uyen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...