Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Foodie Tues-dee!

Bonjour/ciao fellow interweb friends!

This will be the first "Foodie Tues-dee" post to start of my first weekly series! I love love love eating foods so I thought I'd share it with you guys too! Just like music, food is a universal language that everyone can enjoy together, whether its just through pictures or tasting the food itself. 

This little place, Panera, is what j consider to be "healthy" fast foods. There are so many options and my most favorite part is that you can have the best of multiple worlds! Like my lunch here, I got to enjoy a delicious mozzarella and tomatoes with basil panini and some French onion soup! My taste buds got a little visit to Italy as well as France without me having to fly anywhere! Haha I know it's for sure not he same to eat these delicious foods at Panera instead of its country of origin, but still, what's a poor college suppose to do?!?! 
 
Anyways, I guess I have to leave my wonderful foodie escape to go back to my internship! 

Until next time,
With love,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...