Thursday, April 18, 2013

Let's Talk About the Free Stuff!

Good morning fellow interweb friends!

A few weeks ago, I got a letter for a recall on my car and when I read that it was about the Safety Restraining System (SRS), or as we all know it, the seat belt thing, I thought it might be important to get it checked out, especially if the service is free. Not only is it free, but it also guarantees my safety and prevent me from spending money on fixing it later on. So anyways, I got an appointment to come in today, at 8 in the morning - wowzers, that is like super early for me when I don't need to worry about school or work! So here I am, as I write up this blog, sitting here in the Toyota loune waiting on my car to be serviced, thought I'd write about my very sweet and quaint experience!

So I pull up my car into the Services area and was greeted very quickly and within a minute later, a customer service agent was at my door, welcoming me into his office to get all the paper work done. Within seconds, I found out that I'm getting a complementary car wash as well as a tire pressure check! I completely scored there since I've been meaning to go get my tire pressures checked but haven't gotten around to it yet. The best thing though is the car wash. Haha as my mom says, my car barely gets washed or never at all, so today will be its first wash since like maybe February...hahaha let's just say, taking car of my car's physical appearance isn't very important to me, the only thing I care for is the gas that keeps it going. So within the first 5 minutes of me being at the dealership, I've already gotten loads of free stuff! This is just perfect cause all the complementary perks are all things that I currently need!

After finding out all the schnazzy dazzy free things and got my receipt for the service today, I went into the lounge to wait since the customer service man says my car is going to take about an hour or so. Ummm, this lounge is loaded with all these super cool gadgets and trinkets that makes coffee and popcorn! There's a popcorn maker in here, that makes you free popcorn!sadly, I wasn't very interested in the popcorn machine and felt a little awkward of taking pictures of everything so I didn't. However, that coffee/expresso machine is a whole other story!

So a little known fact about me, I am quite the coffee drinker. I have coffee all day, every day, even multiple times a day. Since my appointment was at 8 and I value my sleep too much, I didn't get up early enough to go get my usual Starbucks drink, so when I saw this heavenly machine, I was ecstatic! I tried to keep calm and let all the elderly new friends that I made get their coffees first, but when it was finally my turn, I was mesmerized! Hahaha talk about being technologically behind! I played around with the machine and got myself a cafe vanilla. Even though it's pre-made in the machine and I couldn't do my little mix and tricks on it, I think it came out pretty darn nice! Then, right next to the coffee maker, there was a plate full of Famous Amps cookie and Knott's boysenberry shortcakes! I was so super duper tempted to grab a bag, or two, but had to practice super duper self control. Even though those treats are super delicious, I thought it would be better if I acted strong and brave and just walk about from the beautiful goodness of buttery sweet goods!

So I conquered my temptations, got back to my chair, and then starting playing with this little twirly-whirly gadget that's probably meant for kids under 5. Not gonna lie, I did get some weird looks from the other people who are also waiting for their cars but hey, the thing is there to be played with so why not right?!

Pretty much, I just rambled on about all the free goodies that I got today while I waited for my car to get done. It's been an amazing experience so far, so maybe I might want to get my car serviced at the dealership more often just to enjoy the complementary goodness, the heaven of free delights while I wait! Hahaha, well hope you guys can experience the fun that I've had the next time you go get your cars done!


Until next time,
With love,
Uyen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...