Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Most Basic Loves In My Life

Hello fellow interweb friends!

I have been inspired by a very lovely couple of best friends from the Blog-o-sphere as well as the YouTube world to start this little blog (thank you Zoe from Zoella and Louise from SprinkleofGlitter). I do not know anything specific about my blog just yet, but I know for sure, I will use it to portray my crazy love for colors. I am quite a colors addict, hence my blog's name, Color Galore. My closet looks as though a rainbow got really sick from partying too hard and just vomitted all over the place, which I do not mind what so ever!

Here is an every so slightly glimpse into my colorful world after I a little bit of spring cleaning.

Now, to start off this post, I will show you a little something something that I truly love for as long as I can remember. This little photo, though eyeless, pretty much sums up some of the most beloved things in my life. Though it is simple, it encompasses 4 very important men in my life and they are: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr. 


When I was in junior high school, my uncle made a CD for my parents. One of the songs
that I fell in love with right away is "Blackbirds" from the Beatles.
Ever since then, I have found a love for their music, humor, and love for the world. 


They are a musical delight, the best of friends (in their early lives), and just pure wonderful talent. Besides great music, this picture does a wonderful in adding a splash of color to the boys. Since they are from the 60s, the color scheme then was pretty fuzzy and not as bright. However, this is a very beautiful modernization of these four lovely men, perfect the opening picture to my "Colors Galore" blog. 

Last but not least, I have a very unhealthy obsession with foods, fried foods, sweet foods, just anything that is edible and delicious, I cannot control myself! Since I am Vietnamese, I love all my Vietnamese foods. Still, I do enjoy foods from other cultures too! Some of my guilty pleasure foods include: McDonald's chicken McNuggets, all kinds of pastas that have some sort of pesto or alfredo sauce, French fries, cheeseburgers, flat break pizza, hummus, and the list goes on! 

That's just a little glimpse into what my blog may be about! I know this is a lot to take in, but I forgot to tell you earlier, I am a pretty random person and I go off on tangents as if I'm a 2 year old distracted by the bird flying by!


With that said, 
Lots of love,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...