Thursday, August 29, 2013

Make-Up & Jewelry Schizznizz

Hello fellow interweb friends!

A few days ago, I decided to be productive and clean part of my room, this part being the top of my shelf/cabinet thing where I keep all my jewelry and make-up. I had so much fun reorganizing my stuff and thought it was totally about time I do so because my momma constantly yells at me about how I don't know what I have! Anywho, I got around to organizing all my stuff, mainly just my make-up and jewelry, which is actually a lot more things that I expected myself to have. I thought I'd record a video for you guys just showing you how I organize everything and where I keep them, but it accidentally turned into pretty much a collections video...I'm so sorry! 

So here is the video, hope you guys enjoy! I know it's a bit long, but afterwards, I thought maybe it was a good idea just to share with you guys what I have now and then we can grow our collections together! If you guys have any questions/comments/suggestions/bits-and-bobs that you'd like to share, feel free to leave a comment down below or a comment on the video. I love reading comments and responding, so please, share away!


Hope you enjoyed it! If you did, please subscribe to my blog and channel for more random tidbits to come your way! And like I mentioned earlier, feel free to leave any kinds of comments you'd like. I want to talk to you guys as much as possible so that we both don't feel like we're only connected by a screen!

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...