Sunday, September 29, 2013

Are You Caught Up?!?!

Hello fellow interweb friends!

If you haven't noticed, I do also have YouTube videos where I kind of do a bunch of random things and say awkward phrases to show you my life and share with you what I do in terms of beauty and just everyday life stuff. Here are a few videos that I've posted recently that I may not have done a blog post for, so enjoy!

Princess Tag Video

Daytime Skin Routine

Please like and subscribe if you like my videos! I will post about one video per week and maybe even start vlogging again, but then I'm mainly at school or work, so nothing too interesting is happening in my life right now. If there are certain videos/topics/stuff that you'd like to see, please leave comments and suggestions both on here and my channel!

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...