Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I Do With My Face!

Hello fellow interweb friends!

As many of you know, I love being able to roam about with no make up as much as possible. However, in order to not scare people off with my bare face, I have to make sure I take good care of it, so I don't look freakishly scary. To do that, I do this thing called washing my face and thought I might share the products that I use with you guys!


Now, this is mainly for the day time, but the routine doesn't really change for the night time, minus the fact that I might have a few candles burning and I'll be washing my face in the shower. What are some of your secrets to keeping nice skin? And what products do you suggest?!? 

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...