Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back-to-School Look #2: Poised & Prepared, with a Pow

Hello fellow interweb friends!

Finally, I'm sharing the second look that I thought we all need to have for the new school year. This one is more business-like, preparing you for all those club meetings or interview for board positions in organizations that you may be a part of!


This top is a satin-like material with a bow detail around the waist from H&M and the black skater skirt was from Urban Outfitters. I paired it with my Baublebar floral bib that I got for my birthday. Unfortunately, this necklace is no longer on their site, but this is the closest thing to it! And of course, I must have to have my watch and a small bracelet, just to make it look nice and polished, ready-for-anything kind of attitude! The finishing detail is in the shoes! I thought I'd pair my gold Betsey Johnson flats with spike details just to add a little more personality to the outfit. Of course, we all want to look professional, but not the boring kind! 

This outfit is perfect to impress that new club you want to be a part of or show that you are poised and prepared for any kind of position you try out for, but still have a little bit of personality!

And if you're interested, click here to sign up for Baublebar and start shopping for your next favorite accessory!

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...