Thursday, September 26, 2013

School Bag Necessities

Hello fellow interweb friends!

Today, I shall be starting my very last "first day" of school!!! And so I thought I'd share with you guys what I carry around in my little hub-nub of a backpack. I feel like everything I have in here are essentials, but of course, I'm sure there are things that I have that you may not and vice versa. I really hate to have certain things missing from my backpack, so I tend to overpack. It may not seem like it in the video, but give me like maybe two weeks and then you'll see what other magical, majestical things I end up putting into it. 


What are some things you carry around in your school sack to ensure that you are prepared for anything thrown your way? Please share and comment below! I love hearing from you guys, even if they are bad things, just because I like turning my blog posts into mini conversations. 

Another question, how are you guys liking this new blog/vlog/video format? I know my videos may not be the greatest in quality, but I feel like I get a lot more across when I talk and between the videos and my posts, everything will complement each other and you'll have a better idea of what I'm talking about. 

Anyways, if you are enjoying my blog, please click that little "follow" button right under my picture. And as for those of you who enjoy my newly improved videos or just like watching me make a fool of myself, please "subscribe" to my YouTube channel. Sometimes, I will post things onto YouTube first before I actually link/share it on my blog, therefore, if you want to have the inside scoop at all times, just subscribe! 

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...