Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thoughts On Balm Stains and Lip Lacquers?!?!

Hello fellow interweb friends!

Now, with the holidays coming and we'll all be out at special events where we want to always look amazing and glammed out, so that means we are going to want to have some amazing lip products! I thought I'd share with you some of my recent finds at the drugstore, mainly Walgreens, so you guys can have an idea of what is out there?!?!


All in all, I would suggest you getting the Rimmel London Show Off and the Jordana Twist and Shine over the Revlon ones just because the pigmentation is better and it is more affordable. With products like these, it can be used as a staple product in your bag for wherever you may go. If anything bad does happen to it, like it melts or you losing it, it won't be as painful since it's dirt cheap! I'm sure, just like me, no one wants to lose their more expensive lipsticks that you've saved up to buy or got as a special present!

Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...