Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ipsy's September Glam: Classic Beauty

Hello fellow interweb friends!

As promised, since I haven't posted much this week, I will be sharing with you some videos! So for this month, I finally received my Ipsy bag in the mail and couldn't wait to open it since I kind of had an idea of what my items were. I thought I'd wait and open it with you guys, so here it is!


The products definitely fit very well with the "Classic Beauty" theme, especially since it came in a royal blue with black almost baroque-styled floral designs on it. Everything in side reminds me of glamours Hollywood with dark eyes with the black liner and red lips and sparkles!

I say for only $10.80 a month, I'm getting some good stuff in this bag! I hope you check out Ipsy and surprise yourself with some bits and bobs every month! 

I will definitely do an update on how I feel about the products once I've used them and will probably update on here, so keep an eye out for that! As for the rest of the week, I have some pretty cool stuff in line for you guys, so stick around and enjoy!

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...