Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Get to Know Me!

Hello fellow interweb friends!

So I've been blogging for almost a year now, and I feel like I've never really get to sit down and tell you guys a bit about myself. Now, I know you can kind of tell what kind of person I am through my posts and the occasional few videos, but I thought it would be more fun to pretend to talk to you guys?  By talking to you guys, I mean sitting in front of a camera and talking to myself and pretending like someone is there to respond to me. I prefer doing things the more awkward way, if you know what I mean. Please feel free to start a conversation with me and if you enjoy the videos I've been posting, just hit that cute little "follow" button on the blog and "subscribe" on my YouTube channel, and we will be on our way on some kind of odd adventure together!


So can we officially be friends now?!?!?

Until next time,
Uyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...